This is an Android native audio player source code that allows you to play new music that changes every footer menu.
You can save more time and money in developing Android audio player. That’s why AppForest exists.
It provides various interactive functions, such as:
- Basic audio play UI
- Full-screen audio play UI
- Autoplay, Repeat play and Random play
- Playtime display
- Play next/previous song
- 15 seconds forward / backward
- Interactive swipe audio play function (swipe up, swipe down, swipe sideways)
- Four season menu navigation structure
* This source code was developed in Android Studio. The purchased source code can be modified or added to suit its purpose. Of course, the final product is only allowed to use one license.